Roll over image to zoom in

The Cameo Restaurant

All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
The Cameo Restaurant
Cameo Restaurant, wintertime. Building is known as the Campbell Building at 600 Lincoln Ave. It was built in 1904 as a hotel, then served as a post office, hospital, mining exchange, barber shop, movie theater, and electrical appliance shop (all before 1950).
Steamboat Springs
Lincoln Ave.
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU