All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Central Transfer Company In 1909 Central Transfer was owned by H.E.Burgess and Fay Burgess, later it was sold to Stanely Larson in 1925 [Sept. 30,1927 sale dated listed in Pilot]. Sheridan Hotel in the background. Alexander Mabel Bishop Steamboat Springs Services Automobile/Machinery B & W Photo Scanner: Epson 1640 SU