Roll over image to zoom in

Rabbit Ears Pass Road

All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Rabbit Ears Pass Road
Rabbit Ears Road, as it looked in 1913. Men in photo, left to right: Bill Canfield, Chas. Franz, Metchalf, Supervisor Francis Ratliff, Reynolds, Ranger Stanley Brock, Van Trullinger, Luther Lee.
released by Routt National Forest Service
Routt County
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU