All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Cub Claw (Headwall) Pomalift 1962 The lift opened Dec. 22, 1961, marking the beginning of lift-served skiing at the Steamboat ski area. Martin Kleinsorge is lift operator. This lift was replaced by a chairlift, which was removed in 2007. Its present-day track would be from the gondola terminal to the mid-station of the Christie Peak Express chairlift. Steamboat Springs Mt. Werner/Storm Mountain Skiing/Jumping Automobile/Machinery B & W Photo Scanner: Epson 1640 SU