All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Howelsen Hill Circa 1937 Picture taken from downtown on 9th Street. Fire house, former Crosswhite livery stable at left and former Central Transfer Freight on right. Howelsen Hill shows jumps and slalom course but no boat tow. *original negative scan available* Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill B & W Photo Scanner: Epson 1640 SU