Roll over image to zoom in

Thunderhead Express

All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Thunderhead Express
Opening of the Thunderhead Express Lift. The lift replaced the Thunderhead double and Arrowhead double. John Fetcher at left, Criss Fetcher on his left.
Cynthia Hunter
Steamboat Ski and Resort Corporation
Steamboat Springs
Mt. Werner/Storm Mountain
Color Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU