All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Charlie Davis Cabin According to T. Stevenson's book "Historic Hahns Peak" pg.80. This home was originally located on East Main St. in Hahn Peak and moved across the road to West Main after the Larson Hotel Fire in 1910. Charlie Davis was a prospector with more than a dozen claims in the Whiskey Park area. Hahns Peak Residential Structure B & W Photo Scanner: Epson 1640 SU