Roll over image to zoom in

A. G. Wither Store

All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
A. G. Wither Store
Circa 1890s
The store was originally located in Hahns Peak, the Wither brothers moved it to Steamboat Springs in 1901-according to the Steamboat Pilot, where this photo appeared in an 1940 edition. The little boy is George Wither.
Bob and Frances Wither
Hahns Peak
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU