Roll over image to zoom in

Frame Cottage

All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Frame Cottage
The Crawford's third home in Steamboat Springs, called the "Frame Cottage." It was built in 1887, was two stories and had a stone foundation, bay window and picket fence. From the Crawford Family album
Steamboat Springs
Crawford Family
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU