All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Steamboat Springs Aug. 10, 1888 View from Crawford house. The Crawfords first built the "Little House" pictured left, then the "Big House" or their 2nd house, pictured right.
Photo from Carr Pritchett album in the Collection house. Steamboat Springs Crawford Family B & W Photo Scanner: Epson 1640 SU