Roll over image to zoom in

Emerald View

All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Emerald View
circa 1950s
View from near top of Emerald Mountain ski lift, the meadows can be seen as well as downtown Steamboat Springs. The lift discontinued in 1954. Color slide, original with slide collection in collection facility
C. Zuschlag
Steamboat Springs
Howelsen Hill
Color Photo
Scanner: Epson V700 Photo