Roll over image to zoom in

Cub Claw (Headwall) Pomalift

All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
2199
Cub Claw (Headwall) Pomalift
1962
The lift opened Dec. 22, 1961, marking the beginning of lift-served skiing at Steamboat Ski area. Martin Kleinsorge is lift operator. This lift was replace by a chairlift, which was removed in 2007. Its present-day track would be from the gondola terminal to the mid-station of the Christie Peak Express chairlift.
Steamboat Springs
Mt. Werner/Storm Mountain
Skiing/Jumping
Automobile/Machinery
B & W Photo
Scanner: Epson 1640 SU