All photos property of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
No duplication, reprinting, or use permitted without written consent of the Tread of Pioneers Museum.
Summer scene from top of Emerald chair circa 1950s Photo taken from near the top of the summer operating Emerald Mountain chair lift. The lift served until 1954.
The meadows are pictured, Fish Creek Falls Road, and Strawberry Park.
Color slide, original with slide collection in collection facility. Additional images available in computer file. C. Zuschlag Steamboat Springs Howelsen Hill Automobile/Machinery Color Photo Scanner: Epson V700 Photo